Each Fundama toy has an activity guide on its page that includes instructions on how to make it and suggestions for games/tricks. Here are a few ideas for how to incorporate making Fundama into hour long workshops for tweens/teens or Storytime programs for children as well as a poster that you can use to promote your programs:
Please Share Your Ideas: Here’s an opportunity to share your experiences with Fundama at your library. Use the comments section of this page to:
- Identify children’s books that fit well with making Fundama activities
- Describe a new program idea that was successful with your group (please identify the age group)
- Post links to photos/videos of your kids breaking new records or showing off new toy designs
- Post links to related resources on the web
- Anything else you think your colleagues might find interesting
We look forward to hearing your stories and seeing the cool designs for new Fundama.